OKRs aren’t the only way. How to identify the right types of goals for your team.
- URL: https://waysofworkingcollection.substack.com/p/okrs-arent-the-only-way-how-to-identify?s=r&utm_source=Product+Talk+Newsletter+June+26%2C+2022&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Worthy+Reads%C2%A0From+Around+the+Web
- Published Date: 2022-06-07
- there isn’t a one size fits all goal setting approach that works for all teams.
- Doing something new: Discovery and Zero-to-One type goals. 2. Building on the existing: Iterate and Scale type goals. 3. Business as usual: The day-to-day work that is often overlooked and not classified as goals, but requires your team’s bandwidth.
- If you find that team goals aren’t aligning with the company mission it could be because nobody understands and/or buys into the mission.
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.