$10K Training Lesson 12 Using leverage to grow your career (while you sleep)
- URL: https://radreads.co/leverage/
- Published Date: 2021-11-06
- Author: [[Blog]]
- Naval Ravikant’s epic tweetstorm How to Get Rich (without getting lucky)
- But what is leverage? “The business keeps moving, when you stop working,” is my pithy definition of leverage.
Leverage is a force multiplier for your judgement. Judgement requires experience, but can be built faster by learning foundational skills.
- Three distinct buckets of leverage: Financial Leverage, Labor, Replication
- other humans working for you.
- High Output Management - Andrew S Grove
- Managing other people is incredibly messy.
- being a good leader and manager is a critical component of $10k work and a tremendous opportunity for those willing to embrace it.
- By amplifying and influencing the work of their direct reports, good managers created heaps of leverage.
- products that have no marginal cost of replication.
- you can multiply your efforts without involving other humans and without needing money from other humans.
- Study microeconomics, game theory, psychology, persuasion, ethics, mathematics, and computers.
- And while Supercharge Your Productivity is one of the very few paid courses in our lineup, there will also be a free bootcamp leading up to it. Click below to let me know if you’re interested and I’ll reach out to you once the date is set.