$10K Training Lesson 12 Using leverage to grow your career (while you sleep)
- URL: https://radreads.co/leverage/
- Published Date: 2021-11-06
- Author: [[Blog]]
- Naval Ravikant’s epic tweetstorm How to Get Rich (without getting lucky)
- But what is leverage? “The business keeps moving, when you stop working,” is my pithy definition of leverage.
Leverage is a force multiplier for your judgement. Judgement requires experience, but can be built faster by learning foundational skills.
- Three distinct buckets of leverage: Financial Leverage, Labor, Replication
- other humans working for you.
- High Output Management - Andrew S Grove
- Managing other people is incredibly messy.
- being a good leader and manager is a critical component of $10k work and a tremendous opportunity for those willing to embrace it.
- By amplifying and influencing the work of their direct reports, good managers created heaps of leverage.
- products that have no marginal cost of replication.
- you can multiply your efforts without involving other humans and without needing money from other humans.
- Study microeconomics, game theory, psychology, persuasion, ethics, mathematics, and computers.
- And while Supercharge Your Productivity is one of the very few paid courses in our lineup, there will also be a free bootcamp leading up to it. Click below to let me know if you’re interested and I’ll reach out to you once the date is set.
Notes mentioning this note
Moc 10k$ framework
MOC 10K$ framework