- See, if all you did all day was $10K work, you’d be a dreamer. You’d plan out your future, brainstorm new skills that you could learn or think about your business strategy - but you’d never act on it.
- aim to create a portfolio of activities.
- ==$10/hr work = cash==. It’s liquid, moves quickly, “safe” and allows you to function on a daily basis.
- ==$1,000/hr work $1,000/hr work = stocks. This is a sweet spot.== You get price appreciation AND dividends – particularly if you are able to play the long game.
- ==$10,000/hr work==
- Here you have the potential for spectacular returns
sprinkle some $10k pixie dust into your daily activities. Even if it’s just 10 minutes
- age and risk tolerance - two variables to consider when building own work portfolio
the earlier you are in your career, the less agency you have to get rid of $10 and $100 tasks. (can be interesting for coaching!)
the more you advance professionally, the more you should shift your focus towards the big picture.
Enjoy this post?
Notes mentioning this note
Moc 10k$ framework
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd”>
MOC 10K$ framework