$10K Training Lesson 14 Closing Thoughts & What’s next
- URL: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/
- Published Date: 2021-11-11
Week 1 - Turn each day into a great day
- three biases that work against us and how we can use the $10K Framework to fight them [[[$10K Training Lesson 2] How to waste your day- 3 behavorial mistakes to avoid 1]]
- A hard look at our To-Do list revealed some common misconceptions [[You’re -due–ing it wrong 1]]
- we’ll never be really “done” [[The elusive pursuit of getting it (all) done 1]]
Week 2 - how to get (and keep) going.
- shift from merely managing our time to managing our energy [[How to design the perfect day 1]]
- Goals (and how to make them work) in [[How to set goals (that actually work) 1]] and habits in [[[$10K Training Lesson 7] The ultimate $10K task hiding in plain sight 1]]
Week 3 - Turned to Introspection
- $10K Work in our relationships in the longest [[How to detect the silent relationship killer before its too late 1]]
- a new iPad won’t solve all our problems [[[$10K Training Lesson 9] No, a new iPad won’t change your life 1]]
- get more comfortable with saying no [[How to stop saying yes when you want to say no 1]]
Week 4 to gain some first insights on the all-encompassing question: what’s the right thing to do?
- $10K Trio of Becoming Indispensable in [[Becoming indispensable- a pandemic power move 1]]
- the magic of Leverage in [[[$10K Training Lesson 12] Using leverage to grow your career (while you sleep) 1]]
- portfolio theory in [[[$10K Training Lesson 13] A portfolio approach to $10K Work 1]]
- flagship course Supercharge Your Productivity.
- the cheat codes, tools, and mindsets that enable you to live life on your own terms.
Notes mentioning this note
Moc 10k$ framework
MOC 10K$ framework