$10K Training Lesson 9 No, a new iPad won’t change your life
- URL: https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/
- Published Date: 2021-10-30
- shiny new toy syndrome (also known as SNTS).
- It provides a blueprint for a system. And systems always outlast shiny toys.
- Tools don’t deliver massive outcomes unless they’re accompanied by Self-Awareness and Behavior Change.
self-awareness head first and ask yourself:
- why’s that?
- do you want to look better?
- do you want to have more energy?
- do you want to improve your health, thus improving your odds for a long life?
- What actually has to happen?
- the [[The Power of Full Engagement - Jim Loehr James E Loehr Tony Schwartz]]
- Maker’s schedule vs Manager’s schedule: An approach to structure your day based upon the creative nature of your work.
- Give or Take: How to network with generosity. [[The Generosity Network - Jennifer McCrea Jeffrey C Walker Karl Weber]]
- [[The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work - John Gottman]]
- [[The Feynman Technique]]: This method focuses on distilling ideas to childlike simplicity to enforce retention.
- YNAB for budgeting:
Notes mentioning this note
Moc 10k$ framework
MOC 10K$ framework