An interesting mapping of tools in the areas folders vs links and knowledge vs action (A)tlas -(C)alendar - (C)ards - (E)xtra- (S)ources - (S)paces
ACCESS reflects the knowledge part.with MAPS cover the action part.
Provides a top/down view.
Here we put new ideas…
Maps to your world of knowledge
- Higher order notes like
- Maps of Content (MOCs)
- Gather, develop and navigate knowledge
Log, track, review what matters Time based information.
- Daily notes
Build and connect your ideas. Insight, ideas and other things.
Our own things! (vs Sources with external things)
Keep your support material handy
Build your external library of ideas
Things you encounter
- Research Papers
Big areas in your life eg.Life and Work
with Sub-structures - (M)ocs - (A)reas - (P)rojects - (S)upporting Notes In the MAPS the action happens.
Reflection to PARA
- I like the ATLAS and Calendar entry points. Although:
- ATLAS is currently covered by META folders
- Calendar is currently covered by Journal folders but I like the sub-categories for it (like Daily, Plan, Reviw…) .. can make a great folder insights projects
- I need to start using MOCs more to gain an overview and link things more together. The MOCs then build the central entry points to cross connect information.
- Extra - is covered by Resources or Meta (and sub folders connected) …here I still need to further optimize and create clarity.
- SPACES are covered by projects … and currently work better for me