Cross Functional Teams - Ideo Shopping Cart example
- no titles
They are splitting in small groups and get out to investigate on a topic. Investing a full day in learning and then bringing this back to the group via presentations.
- Stay focussed on the topic
- Encourage wild ideas
- Defer judgment
- Build on the idea of others
For fast prototyping … if we can’t build on it within a day, we likely should not invest in it today. So possibility for fast, enligthening trial & error is important succeeds over the planning of a lone genius.
A recipe for innovation to take place
- You need to work under time constraints.
- With an open mind.
- And a boss who demands fresh ideas.
- A belief that chaos can be constructive.
- And teamwork