Decision making with 6 thinking hats (De Bono)
Work with the 6 hats Data (white), Emotion (red), Risks (black), Optimism (yellow), Creativity (green), Process (blue).
- White hat - focuses on facts, figures, and information
- Red hat - focuses on emotions, feelings, and intuition
- Black hat - focuses on critical thinking, identifying potential problems and risks
- Yellow hat - focuses on positive thinking, identifying opportunities and benefits
- Green hat - focuses on creativity, generating new ideas and solutions
- Blue hat - focuses on the big picture, managing the thinking process and facilitating group discussions.
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.