How does that work
- I use Excalidraw within Obsidian to create my drawings enriched with links.
- Excalidraw is configured to immediately also store an SVG file based on the drawings. This file is automatically updates when a drawing is changed.
- I embed this drawing in documents (e.g. this one)
- When I export the document to my digital garden I replace the links to point to a correct
a hrefelement. And replace the embedded document link to an
objectelement that references the SVG file.
- an example where I used this approach is Agile Mindset, Values, Principles and Methodology in an Overview
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.