High Performance Teams
Practices that lead to high performing teams
- Respect for the individual worker and build an environment with encouragement and respect
- Built-in instability
- Self-organizing project teams providing autonomy, cross-fertilization
- Cross-fertilization bz co-located cross functional teams
- Overlapping development phases by avoiding linear sequencing of work
- Multilevel and multifunctional learning … learning often takes place, comes from personal initiative fostered and guided by management
- Subtle control … emphasis on self-control, through peer pressure and control by love
- Transfer of learning … knowledge needs to be shared throughout the company.
- Self managing people
- Uninterrupted work in teams
- [[ Software in 30 Days ]]
Enjoy this post?
Notes mentioning this note
MOC Teams Resources about teams [[High Performance Teams]] [[Bibs about Teams]] [[What are Self-Managing Teams-]] [[Cross Functional Teams - Ideo...