How to stop saying yes when you want to say no
- URL: https://radreads.co/how-to-say-no/
- Published Date: 2020-02-29
- Author: [[Khe Hy]]
- If you can’t say no, you won’t find the bandwith to work on what’s truly important to you.
- is neither fair to you… nor to the other person.
- When deciding whether to do something, if you feel anything less than “Wow! That would be amazing! Absolutely! Hell yeah!” — then say “no.”
- Pedro Sorrentino said, “If you don’t guard your time, people will steal it from you.”
- shift your decision-making from reactive to intentional.
- so right now the best way for me to help will be to know what questions you have upfront.
- Try to pick 1-2 that are most important to you, and the more specific the better!
- Might saying no today actually increase your potential for a future hell yeah?
- Saying no doesn’t make you a bad person.
- learning to say no will help you say HELL YES to the things you truly want to do.
Notes mentioning this note
Moc 10k$ framework
MOC 10K$ framework