Notes from $100M Offers
- Make people an offer so good they would feel stupid saying no
- for sure your product needs to deliver on its promise
- The greater their financial investment, the greater their emotional investment. The more they commit their time and energy to your product or service, the more they gain.
- value is what you get - master the psychology of value!
\(prospects\: dream\: outomes \times likelyhood\: of\: success \over prospects\: time \times effort\)
- over deliver on the likelyhood for your prospect to achieve their dream outcome while making it as instant and effortless for them as possible
- what is the dream outcome?
- list all obstacles
- desire is a formidable source
- Urgency is scarcity’s partner in crime
- scarcity - stirs up desire based on limited quantity
- urgency - stirs up desire based on limited time
- e.g. by offering cohorts (and creating FOMO)
- Bonuses and guarantees are what make an offer too good to be ignored
- leveraging bonuses is far superior to cutting prices
- humans fear losses more than thez crave gains
- Naming: What is your product offer/service. And add a some words that ties to how you leveraged scarcity, urgency, bonuses, guarantees
- 80% off Master your Money Master class