Notes from Mindful Productivity for Remote Workers
How to stay connected?
- make connection and explicit objective for meetings. Include an element of connection in a meeting e.g. a check in, a get to know each other exercise
- remember you can say/write just a hi
- How’s your week/etc going?
- async more, to sync less (but better) - save meeting time for when you really need it
- make the most of not having a commute … plan that time actively
- take meaningful breaks
- catch up in a walk
- drink a tea/coffee away from your computer
- meet someone face-2-face
- where you work (home, coworking space, office)
- when you work (linear vs. non-linear)
- linear 9..6
- when getting together - focus on building relationsships
- What would you like to do with your saved commute time?
- Can you work in different places and at different times .. that suit your energy, mood and what you need to do?
- What would you like to do during the day that you couldn’t do usually?
Planning for focus
Notes on the facilitation
Check-in: Name, what you do, Where/When do you feel most mindfully productive
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.