Product Owner Failures - Three Wide-Spread Examples
- URL: https://age-of-product.com/stakeholder-failures-making-your-scrum-work/
- Published Date: 2021-05-17
- Author: [[Stefan Wolpers]]
- Page 4: The Scrum Team and its stakeholders are open about the work and the challenges.
- The Scrum Team is responsible for all product-related activities from stakeholder collaboration, verification, maintenance, operation, experimentation, research and development, and anything else that might be required.
- Those wanting to change the Product Backlog can do so by trying to convince the Product Owner.
- Turning the Sprint Review into a Stakeholder Approval Instance
- There Is no Failure Culture
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.