- URL: https://nesslabs.com/eisenhower-matrix
- Author: Anne-Laure Le Cunff
- Publisher: Ness Labs
- Published Date: 2019-10-25
Great 2x2 for the Eisenhower Matrix
- Eisenhower matrix. It’s a decision-making method based on the importance and urgency of what’s on your to-do list.
- Important tasks have an outcome that brings you closer to achieving your goals,
- Urgent tasks demand immediate attention because the impending consequences of not dealing with them.
- natural tendency to focus on unimportant and urgent activities.
- Note: This relates well with the $10k framework
- categorise them based on the following criteria. 1. Urgent and important 2. Important but not urgent 3. Urgent but not important 4. Neither urgent nor important
- Eisenhower matrix
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.