- carve out and ruthlessly protect 25 minutes for your $10K work,
- programs, * institutionalizing company knowledge,
- Instead of focusing on the 98 tasks we cannot accomplish, what if we focused on the minimum effective dosage?
list of things that require a lot of mental bandwith and a list of things I can do at the end of the day when my energy is depleted.
- Oliver Burkeman writes in his 8 Secrets to a (fairly) fulfilling life,
- find what matters most, yet accept that it all won’t get done.
Enjoy this post?
Notes mentioning this note
Moc 10k$ framework
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN” “http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/loose.dtd”>
MOC 10K$ framework