Week 3 - Assignment
All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone - Blaise Pascal
Focus on one of the key techniques to train our introspection muscle: Journaling
Step 1: Set aside 5 - 25 minutes of uninterrupted time
Step 2: Pick a prompt to journal on
- What’s my motivation behind the last tool that I’ve bought?
- Where am I in three years if I continue doing what I’m currently doing?
- If I could live more consciously tomorrow, what changes would I make
- What is stopping me from changing things right now?
- What makes my day happy and bright?
- Where have I felt resistance during the last week?
- Who got my best energy?
Just as with meditation, it’s more the process of sitting down with your own thoughts that’s important than any sort of immediately tangible thing that might result from it.