Building your Productivity System
- URL: https://spoorthit.medium.com/%EF%B8%8F-building-your-productivity-system-9ce3a064398d
- Published Date: 2022-07-18
- Author: [[Spoorthi T.]]
- productivity system should ideally consist of four essential things:
- A task manager (for me Asana)
- A digital calendar (for me Google Calendar)
- A note-taking app (for me Obsidian and Remarkable)
- An email app (for me Google Mail)
task manager can also be paired up with your calendar so that you plan your tasks and also make time to do them.
- I can think of further coupling Asana and Gmail
- apps that can help you do this include Routine, Amie, and Sunsama.
- email managers that emphasize on fast sorting and hitting inbox zero. Some of my personal recommendations include Superhuman, Big Mail and Spark.
- for me gmail is working quite fine