Capture for Getting Shit Done
- I apply eat the frog often and also couple that with my Todoist task management and flagging that with energy levels
- [[Manage your energy, not your time]]
- Notes from Guide Master your 4 pillars of energy
- 3/3/3 - seems similar for Learn-Reflect-Grow for learning
- Timeblocking - I’m often already blocking time for e.g. course preparations beforehand in my calendar, even if that event will be just in some weeks. This then reminds me early on and I have already time blocked. I guess this can be combined with 3/3/3
- Seinfeld - sounds interesting
- I tried with Pomodoro, also within Obsidian, but actually did not manage to really build a habit
- Eisenhower Matrix - just a great tool, that I apply unconsciously often. At the same time I did not yet fully integrate it in my routines. I find MOC 10K$ framework more appealing and integrated that with my Todoist.
Notes mentioning this note
There are no notes linking to this note.