Growing AI productivity stack
Fast summarization of videos (and texts)
Extract text from video
- http://youtubetranscript.com helps to get a transcript for a youtube video
- In Panopto one can mark the captions and copy them all at once
Summarize with Lex
Lex can summarize provided text super fast. I just create a new document with the text from the transcript an the prompt with: Summarize.
Based on that summary I can drill down on topics that might be interesting. Example: Learning about Focus Drivers Approach - Park, Off Road, Sports, and Eco mode was completely done this way, based on a 90’ minute video that I even did not have to watch.
The chain of ChatGPT 4 combined with MidJourney is just awesome. My current approach:
- Use ChatGPT 4 prompt to get inspiration for an image e.g. for the concept of freedom. Prompt: Which images would express freedom
- Ask for creating a Midjourney prompt: Create a prompt for the Flying Birds that I can use for MidJourney image generating AI
- Use that in MidJourney as prompt behind imagine
Example application: [[Working on my Ikigai]] and Find your Ikigai.
Apply AI on Obsidian Second Brain
Using the Smart Connection Obsidian plugin, I can work with AI approaches directly on my notes within my Second Brain. This is really supporting reflection and serendipity for notes.