- Use bold and highlights on the highlights from a book.
- Just mark the areas that express the key point from a highlight and that are surprising and/or something new
- Don’t drill down on a topic. You can do this later. So touch lightly, move quickly.
- For a book it takes around 1-2 hours
- Do the 1-pass processing e.g. in the evening
- working with yellow highlighting to make it even more visible what the ballparks are. Just look on the bold marked items
- things that should really peak your interest in a year from now
- what jumps out
- things that we separated in the source come closer and one can see the connections
- 1/3 of the time of pass #1