MOC Vegan Living
Books linked with being Vegan
This MOC provides an overview on several sources I’ve used since I started my Vegan journey back in 2009. At the moment it lists all my digital versions but I’ll also soon add my paper versions too.
Vegan - Building behavior
- Hook Model great source to understand how one can build a behavior. And vegan living is a lot about changing old behaviors.
- helped me a lot in understanding different aspects of nutrition and how it connects to our health and body
- influenced my perspective on teeth health and let me to a whole new approach about my teeth health. I’m in my experiment in year 4 and still saved one tooth that a dentist wanted to open in a radical way.
- changed my approach of working with deodorants, cleaning, reducing waste
Spiritual Discovery of Vegan
- let me to understand healthy living as one of my core drivers
- Beyond Carnism a great source to understand why we need to educate ourselves to understand the system around meat production
- The Game Changers
- MOC Receipts
- Die vegane Kochschule - Sebastian Copien Hansi Heckmair good basics about vegan cooking
- Deftig vegan - Anne-Katrin Weber nice receipts, sugar free and with special Umami insights