MOC Vegan Living
Books linked with being Vegan
This MOC provides an overview on several sources I’ve used since I started my Vegan journey back in 2009. At the moment it lists all my digital versions but I’ll also soon add my paper versions too.
Vegan - Building behavior
- Hook Model great source to understand how one can build a behavior. And vegan living is a lot about changing old behaviors.
- [[The Optimum Nutrition Bible]] helped me a lot in understanding different aspects of nutrition and how it connects to our health and body
- about fat - ARD: Superstoff Fett - Wie viel Körperfett ist ideal?
- with further interesting session about Protein, Vitamin D, Carbs
- [[Garantiert gesundheitsgefährdend]]
- [[Zahnarztlügen]] influenced my perspective on teeth health and let me to a whole new approach about my teeth health. I’m in my experiment in year 4 and still saved one tooth that a dentist wanted to open in a radical way.
- [[Fünf Hausmittel ersetzen eine Drogerie]] changed my approach of working with deodorants, cleaning, reducing waste
Spiritual Discovery of Vegan
- [[Das Café am Rande der Welt]] let me to understand healthy living as one of my core drivers
- [[PERMAKULTUR. Der Leitfaden für Einsteiger]]
- Beyond Carnism a great source to understand why we need to educate ourselves to understand the system around meat production
- The Game Changers